© 2009 The Old Court House, Ingleton email@example.com
The Old Court House
The Old Court House is a family owned self catering accommodation business set
at the foot of Ingleborough, (one of the famous three peaks) on the edge of the wild
Yorkshire Dales National Park.
A fully restored, listed Victorian mansion built in 1858, The Old Court House
has been carefully converted into four self contained, beautifully appointed holiday
apartments of varying sizes.
Ask us about our short breaks and midweek special offers.
Beautiful self catering apartments in the midst of the Yorkshire Dales.
Telephone: 01729 860 344 or 0776 4940506